- I haven’t received an email after registration. What should I do?
Check your spam folder. Your email service provider might not know what it is doing and is identifying Uptown Rhythm festival emails as spam. Unfortunately, it can happen. Or may be you filled in wrong your e-mail address during the registration? Write for us an e-mail indicating your registration name/surname and we will check in our registration database.
- I can not proceed further from Registration page when clicking on the Pass button?
There might be a problem with your internet browser settings. Try to register using another internet browser or on another computer or smarthphone.
- How I will get my festival pass?
The paid Uptown Rhythm festival tickets (passes) for the participants will be provided at the parties venues on Thursday and Friday and just before the Friday classes (check Uptown Rhythm festival map).
- I found a partner who agreed to register together with me for the Lindy hop track, but she/he dances way better than me. Should I proceed with my application?
Of course! We welcome dancers of all levels, however, be prepared that you might end up in different classes. Moreover, keep in mind that both of you need to fill in the registration form and indicate each other names and surnames in the field provided.
- What level track classes will be at the festival?
For Lindy hop track the participants will be divided into 4 groups depending on their dancing skills and experience. For authentic solo jazz track we intend to have two levels.
- How I will reach the festival venues?
Check the Uptown Rhythm festival map and you will find out were are the festival classes and parties venues.
- Were I can have dinner during the festival?
For the dinner we suggest to try restaurants at the parties venues or any place in the city Old town.
- Do the organisers provide accommodation for participants?
- I have registered to the Lindy hop track as follower without a partner. What are the chances that I will get a spot?
You can increase your chances significantly by finding a leader to register with. Unless you are among the very first people to register, you will be put on a waiting list. And this could mean some time of waiting with no guarantee to get your spot at the classes. So be quick or find a leader to register as your partner!
- I need an invoice for my Uptown Rhythm festival ticket. What should I do?
You should contact us by e-mail before or after you make a payment and ask for further information.
- Could I get refund if I cancel the participation?
If the Participant cancels his/her registration, the part of the Price to be refunded shall depend on the date of cancellation:
– by the 1st of April 2023 – 100% of the Price;
– by the 1st of May 2023 – 75% of the Price;
– by the 8th of May 2023 – 50% of the Price;
– the Price (any part of it) shall not be refunded after the 8th of May 2023.
- Can I transfer my pass to another person?
If Participant is unable to attend the event she/he can transfer the ticket to someone else, but must inform us about the change first so that we can check in which track levels there are spots left. And if we approve the change, that new participant MUST do his own registration but just not pay for it to us.