General Terms and Conditions of Participation at Uptown Rhythm festival (“UR festival“):
- All participants are attending the event to their own risk.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for participants injuries or health damages that might happen during the event.
- The organiser does not take any responsibility for participants belongings.
- Organiser cannot guarantee that all announced teachers will be present, as teacher might get ill. It means that your class schedule might be changed, or you will have different teachers than announced.
- During the check-in you will receive a wristband. You have to wear it during the whole event. You cannot share or change it with anyone. In case you do not wear it or you cannot show it to the organisers you have to leave the event. In case you lose or ruin it you have to immediately inform the organizers about it.
- The pass (ticket) to UR festival (“Pass”) a UR festival participant (“Participant”) shall get when he/she chooses when registering at the web site http://uptownrhythm.lt (“Web Site”).
- The Participant for the Pass shall pay the price (“Price”) indicated at the Web Site on the date of Participant’s registration.
- If participant registration status is “waiting list“ (if you are registering for full pass), the payment shall be made after approval and received confirmation by e-mail.
- The Participant shall pay the Price by one payment.
- Whole Price shall be paid in a term of 7 calendar days after an e-mail message on confirmation of registration has been received.
- The payment could be done in 3 possible ways: with credit or debit card online instantly via PAYSERA secure gateway; directly into our bank account by bank transfer; credit or debit card at Lindyhop.lt club, Geležinkelio str. 6, Vilnius.
- If the Participant cancels his/her registration, the part of the Price to be refunded shall depend on the date of cancellation:
– by the 1st of February 2020 – 100% of the Price;
– by the 1st of April 2020 – 66% of the Price;
– by the 1st of May 2020 – 33% of the Price;
– the Price (any part of it) shall not be refunded after the 1st of May 2020.
- If Participant is unable to attend the event she/he can transfer the ticket to someone else, but must inform us about the change first so that we can check if there are spot lefts. And of we approve the change, that new participant MUST do his own registration just not pay for it.
- The Participant represents and confirms that:
– he/she has read all the information regarding Passes, Prices and other relevant issues at the Web Site;
– all the information provided by him/her when registering is true;
– he/she understands that during UR festival he/she might face increased physical strain, is ready for that, and there is no one responsible for his/her health but himself/herself.
- When registering and processing checkout at uptownrhythm.lt website Participant must provide correct personal information. The Participant is responsible for the correct data submission.
- By accepting these rules Participant agrees that the personal data provided by Participant’s could be processed for ordered services performance and direct marketing purposes. The Participant also agrees that his e-mail could be used to sent notifications necessary the ordered services to fulfill.